- Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Crossmedia Communications Inc. produces and consults production for online and other media. By clicking “Send,” you agree to allow us to collect the information you have provided including your name, e-mail, company/organization name, your section/department, your title, and any information you include in your message. Crossmedia Communications Inc. is highly protective of personal information and only uses it to return requests for the inquiry.
- We collect personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner.
- Personal information will not be disseminated to third parties without your consent.
- In managing personal information, we will take the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the accidental sharing of personal information and will take the necessary actions to correct any such issues.
- In handling personal information, we will strive to ensure that the person the identifying information refers to is notified accurately and as soon as possible.
- Crossmedia Communications Inc. complies with all laws concerning personal information protection and establishes internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information, as well as continuously reviews and updates these regulations when necessary.
- We will set up an inquiry form to respond to complaints and consultation concerning personal information protection and we will endeavor to respond appropriately.
- Provided personal information may be entrusted to a cooperating company that has signed a confidentiality agreement if necessary.
Established April 1, 2005
Revised April 1, 2009
President of Crossmedia Communications Inc.
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
- We collect limited personal information and handle it appropriately for a limited range of reasons. We take measures to prevent non-purpose usage of data. Personal information provided in the inquiry form will be used for the following purposes only:
- To respond appropriately to inquiries
- Refer information for various events and seminars related to our services
- Creation of various statistics and inquiry analysis
- Request for cooperation in distribution questionnaire of our newsletter, e-mail magazine, etc.
- Further Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
- For further information about how we are protecting and handling provided personal information, including addresses, complaints, disclosures, corrections, deletions, suspensions of use, etc.,
Please contact Crossmedia Communications Inc. here.